Job Title: Artsbreak Counselor
Job Category: Temporary position, not eligible for CSMA employee benefits
Level/Salary Range: $14.20/hourly
Position Type: Part-time
Reports to: Education Manager
Camp Weeks: April 10 to April 14, 2023
Hours: Work up to 35 hours/week for 1-week.
Applications Accepted By:
E-mail cover letter and resume to Yxi Ojeda, Education Manager: email@example.com
Role and Responsibilities
Qualified individual will work during the 1-week Artsbreak program for 6-9-year-olds:
● Provide direct supervision of children age 6-9 years
● Support education manager and artist instructors
● Be a warm, supportive guide for children in a variety of arts disciplines
● Engage in a friendly manner with families
● Maintain a safe, inclusive environment for children, families, and team members
● Assist in organizing supplies and daily cleanup
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Experience with elementary aged children required. Arts and/or Arts Education experience is strongly preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Clear, comfortable communication with 6-9-year-olds, their families, the education manager, and team members. Candidates must be friendly, flexible, and resourceful.
CSMA celebrates diversity and seeks talented applicants from diverse communities. We are committed to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization that is welcoming for all, regardless of race, color, age, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, class, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, and religion.