Community School of Music and Arts
330 E. Martin Luther King Jr. / State Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
We are centrally located in downtown Ithaca, one block east of the Ithaca Commons.
Find us at the "tuning fork" – the intersection of East MLK/State Street with Green Street and Seneca Way.
Conveniently walk, bike, bus or drive to CSMA!
Bike racks are located outside our main entrance on E. MLK/State Street.
Multiple TCAT bus routes stop in close proximity to CSMA.
Though construction projects nearby affect public parking by CSMA, many convenient options are currently available.
•Street parking Available on MLK/State Street, Seneca Way, Aurora Street and elsewhere. Free on evenings and weekends.
• Seneca Street Garage and Green Street Garage (City garages)
Free every day from 8 PM-3 AM, and all day Saturdays and Sundays. Additionally, the City offers discount permits and tokens.
• The City Parking Lot adjacent to CSMA is currently closed to the public due to construction. For your safety, please do not attempt to enter or park in the fenced construction zone.
• CSMA's small parking lot north of the building is currently reserved for faculty and staff. The small lot on the east side is reserved for CSMA tenants. Thank you for your cooperation observing these designations.
• Our board and staff are negotiating other parking and drop-off arrangements that may become available to CSMA patrons – we'll keep you posted!
• Our main entrance on E. MLK/State Street is accessible to people with disabilities.
• The west (elevator) and north (rear) entrances remain open, but due to neighboring construction, can only be accessed from Seneca Way via routes that are not wheelchair accessible. The elevator may be fully accessed through our lobby via the main entrance when the school is open and at other times by arrangement. Please contact us at (607) 272-1474 or email@example.com to request an accommodation.